The Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) has announced the winners from its Best New Product Competition and Coffee Design Awards at the 2022 Specialty Coffee Expo at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Best New Product Awards recognise products that represent the best in quality and value to the industry. This year’s competition saw winners across 10 categories.
The 2022 Best New Product winners are:
- Coffee Accessories: Unifilter Unibody 58mm Portafilter by Weber Workshops
- Commercial Coffee Preparation & Serving: Victoria Arduino – Black Eagle Maverick Espresso Machine by Simonelli Group
- Consumer Coffee Preparation & Serving: (Electrical) POUR’D by Marco Beverage Systems
- Consumer Coffee Preparation & Serving: (Non-Electrical) Clara French Press by Fellow
- Open Class: Numilk Pro Countertop Fresh Plant-Based Milk Machine by Plant Tap/Numilk
- Roasting Equipment & Tools: ROEST L100 by ROEST
- Specialty Coffee Beverage Additive: White Chocolate Café Powder by Hollander Chocolate Company
- Specialty Non-Coffee Beverage Standalone: 1883 Ginger Beer Syrup by 1883 Maison Routin
- Technology: Ember Mug2 by Ember
Formerly known as the Design Lab Showcase, the Coffee Design Awards is a platform for showcasing and celebrating great design in specialty coffee.
The 2022 Coffee Design Award winners are:
- Spaces category: Tropicália Coffee
- Branding category: Colectivo Coffee
- Packaging category: Roast Runner
For more information, visit www.coffeeexpo.org.