The Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) is now accepting submissions for its Best New Product Competition and Display, and the Coffee Design Awards that will be held at the Specialty Coffee Expo in Boston, United States from 8 to 10 April 2022.
Submissions are open to Specialty Coffee Expo 2022 exhibitors from 17 January and close 14 March 2022.
All submissions will be placed on permanent digital display on the New in Coffee platform.
Created more than 17 years ago, the Best New Product Competition and Display seeks to recognise the latest innovations in the specialty coffee industry.
Judging will be based on factors such as the products functionality, user comfort, value creation, sustainability message, and more.
Recent winners include Savor Brands Inc, milkadamia, and AHA Innovation bvbs.
Competition categories include:
• Coffee Accessories
• Commercial Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment
• Commercial Cold Brew Preparation and Serving Equipment
• Consumer Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment (Electrical)
• Consumer Coffee Preparation and Serving Equipment (Non-Electrical)
• Open Class
• Roasting Equipment and Tools
• Specialty Coffee Beverage Flavor Additive
• Specialty Non-Coffee Beverage Stand Alone
The award has three categories including coffee spaces, branding, and packaging.
Award trophies are presented to the winners of exhibiting companies during the Specialty Coffee Expo.
For more information, please visit coffeeexpo.org/best-new-product-competition