From 18 to 22 October at Host Milano, UCC Coffee Europe will showcase its total coffee solution, including its CoffeeWorks data-driven approach to coffee excellence and new equipment from partners Thermoplan, Nuova Simonelli, and Tone.
Its team of coffee-experts and specialist baristas will be leading a selection of experiences on the stand including live roasting, cupping, and brewing in its sensory theatre.
Stand highlights include:
1. Bookable sessions of CoffeeWorks, a practical demonstration of how to deliver quality coffee at scale
2. Barista sessions on leading traditional equipment, including a new launch from Italian espresso machine manufacturer Nuova Simonelli
3. UCC Coffee to go, a showcase of how to deliver quality coffee to go and profit from the coffee market’s most current opportunities
4. Sensory theatre – a “true roasting experience” with live roasting and an accessible cupping experience taking visitors’ senses from seed to sip
5. A big flavour experience of filter coffee brewed on Tone, the new Swiss-made entrant to the brewer market
6. Coffee expertise X capsule innovation, a chance to get hands-on with the latest compatible-capsule technology created by Europe’s leading private label capsule provider.
“This is the first major foodservice event for us since our restructure into three European regions earlier this year, which enables us to provide a consistent brand and customer experience across all markets,” says Paul Molyneux, CEO of UCC Coffee Europe.
“At Host, we’re bringing together our talented and experienced team of coffee experts to deliver an on-stand experience that reflects the vision, spirit and culture of our business. It will give visitors the opportunity to engage with us and understand what is in the DNA of UCC Coffee: supporting our customers with innovative tools to deliver quality in every cup.
“Throughout the show we’ll be demonstrating how we can make consistent coffee excellence a reality for leading businesses in the major coffee markets of Europe.”
UCC Coffee will be in Pavillion 14, stand C40 D39 in Fiero Milan.
For more information, or to book an experience, contact email@example.com